Saturday, June 6, 2009

Oh no! Not again! Whyyyyyyyy???

Yes, yes it is me again. For all those who wished this day would never happen, I say a hearty, nah nah nah boo boo! I have returned, like Gen. Douglas MacArthur bringing hot and holy vengeance to little pagan idolaters. Put down your Institutes and Bondages of the Will, put down your WCF's and 3/4/U's, put down your Pinnocks and your Spongs, put down your TACF's (maybe I should say stand up and quit drooling). PICK UP! Pick up I say, your rosaries, take communion like a man (on the tongue, KNEELING). Now is the time of your purification!

Whats in a name?
So you may ask why the name "The Sword of our Lady. and the maniple of Christ"?

Ohhhhhh, Im glad you asked.

I ran across a very cool quote by St Bonaventure the other day "There is no one more capable of seizing and holding the sword of God's vengance than you, Most Beloved of God!"

Hence the sword.

Also I like maniples. Remember everytime you celebrate mass without one. GOD KILLS A KITTEN! Dont you love kittens? Who would be so mean spirited that they would (on purpose) knowing that God the Righteous Judge eradicates human perfidity by the mass slaughter of felines, not wear a maniple?

I urge you brethern, tie one on. You shant regret it. Not only do you save warm, fuzzy, loveable kittens. But it is meet and right AND your bounden duty to wear one.

What is my purpose here?

Hey, also a good question! Im glad you asked.

I want to bring back the good old days. When family loved each other. Families who pray the rosary together STAY together. I want the days when the mass was a holy thing. None of these damn clown masses we get today. When did Sunday cease to be a day of holy obligation? Why did vestments become so dull and ugly? Lace, lace, lace, and embroidery! Fiddlebacks and copes! Come On you know you want it!

Mostly I want to prevoke you. to stir you, and ultimately see your pathetic arguments go down into the flames of hell (from whence they sprang).

Ave Maria, Salve Regina!
Petrus Canisius

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

    How do you inspire such feelings in me, Mr. Strikefoot?

    ReplyDelete